Presenting Personal Branding
Keynote Personal Branding Speaker | Global Emcee | Television Presenter | Conference Speaker
MOST POPULAR KEYNOTES
PERSONAL BRAND: YOUR STRATEGIC ASSET
This keynote is ideal for personal development and leadership conferences because it focuses on creating a unique and personal brand to ensure greater exposure, visibility and career progression for each attending delegate.
In it, I will provide proven techniques for taking control of one’s career, and will empower those present to position themselves for greater success and authentic impact within every client interaction.
Target audience: Graduates, Managers, Leaders, Talents.
In this talk, Liezel will cover the following seven (7) points:
- How your personal brand can help you reach career goals;
- How to build the foundations of an authentic personal brand;
- How to continue building your personal brand consistently over time;
- How to become a household name at what you do best;
- The importance of making an impact in every personal interaction;
- Ways to develop a pragmatic and sustainable personal branding plan that ensures high visibility; and
- How to zone in on the key elements of building a successful & memorable reputation.
Style: Content-rich, upbeat, fun, interactive and containing a serious personal development and business message.
Length: 30 – 60 minutes
•• This keynote can be customised to suit your individual/coporate needs ••
PERSONAL BRAND: LATERAL THINKING IN 4IR
This keynote is aimed at business leaders (corporate or entrepreneurial) – as it addresses how to make a personal brand as effective as possible in the run up to the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR).
The challenges a big corporate’s chief marketing officer (CMO) will face related to 4IR are very similar to those an entrepreneur will face in marketing their personal brand in the time to come.
Target audience: Graduates, Managers, Leaders, Talents, Senior Executives, Business Leaders.
In this talk, Liezel will cover the following thirteen (13) points:
- How to future-proof your business or brand for what lies ahead;
- How to reinvest any hours that a robot is saving you;
- How to refresh anything stale in your organisation or small business;
- Ways to help your employees or suppliers upskill wherever possible, so they’re onboard with any future aims;
- How to tap into customer headaches and strive to solve these at all costs;
- How not to feel on the back foot as an entrepreneur or start-up boss – a clean slate can be highly beneficial;
- The importance of creating a diligent tool out of your website, so its has a truly dynamic reach;
- How best to address any brand-engagement gaps;
- How to package your personal brand in the best possible way;
- Ways to build trust and credibility;
- How to increase brand visibility and profile authenticity;
- The importance of creating a culture of authenticity, trust & respect from the top down; and
- How best to align fan and follower behaviour with your corporate vision.
Style: Content-rich, thought-provoking, allowing for some interaction with an impactful business message.
Length: 30 – 60 minutes
- • This keynote can be customised to suit your individual needs ••
Perfect fit for Careers and Leadership Conferences
Liezel van der Westhuizen is a highly experienced television presenter and international keynote speaker. She understands how to tailor a presentation to suit your theme and audience. She has spoken in 8 countries and 3 continents to date, including UK; Venice; Thailand; Bali and extensively in South Africa.
Liezel will work with you, and where appropriate with your other speakers, to ensure dovetailed and complementary content. She will fully understand your corporate brand and weave this into the session. Where possible, Liezel will stay for the entire day at your conference, to listen to other speakers and network with your delegates.
We understand that it’s not just about what your audience hear on stage from Liezel, it’s about how they implement it and how you keep momentum going. Therefore we like to provide additional tools such as video modules, tips and webinars to support this.
Book Liezel Now
Liezel would be delighted to discuss your event with you further and understand your specific requirements. We can provide you with a more detailed outline of content and appropriate fees.
Please note that Liezel always charges professional fees for her presentations.
If you are a not-for-profit or a charity, we’d be happy to discuss your budget as Liezel provides a small number at discounted fees during a year.
Click below to visit our Meeting Planners page and fill out our Speaking Inquiry Form and we will call you back within 24 hours.